Your skincare needs to be fun but also effective. You don't ever want to see it as a chore but a self care routine that's going to give you skin that you love. Masking is one of those steps that you can relax, reset and give your skin the love it needs. Investing in your skin is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
Every time you use skincare that you have spent your hard earned cash on you want to make sure its truly effective.
So here are 5 tips on how to sheet mask effectively to get that glow skin we love:
1. Clean Skin: This step is vital without clean cleansed skin the mask won't even get into the dermis to do its thing. All makeup, impurities and SPF need to be removed so that skin is squeaky clean.
2. Exfoliate: Remember you need to remove all that dead skin too. Without this step the mask won't be effective.
3. Ingredients are key: Not every mask is the same so depending on what you are looking for then ingredients are key. Do you want to brighten? Soothe stressed skin? Hydrate? Also make sure you won't get a reaction from the product. NB our masks were made and tested on sensitive skin.
4. Do not wash your face: After spending 20 minutes with your sheet mask on the last thing you want to do is wash the remainder of the product off. Message in the excess serum into your face and neck. You can also use a Gua Sha to really get the blood flowing and sculpt your face too.
5. Apply your moisturiser: Lock in the moisture by applying as moisturiser.
Follow these golden steps for gorgeous glowing skin.
Shop the sheet mask set
to cover all skin concerns.