An important question is to know when my skin is ageing? It doesn't mean you have to be old to have aging skin. It really boils down to your lifestyle, genetics, sun damage and stress. You will know your skin has started ageing when you see these signs:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- A lack of firmness in your skin
- Dry skin happening more often
- Uneven skin tone and pigmentation that won't budge
If this is what you are experiencing then keep on reading.
1. Up your night time routine and use more protective antioxidants. You want to replenish your skin at night as this is one of the key times for skin to repair. Lock in hydration and to help against those pesky free radicals. Apply The Hydration Booster followed by a rich moisturiser. You will wake up with plump, hydrated and nourished skin that glows.
2. Get Exfoliating as this is key to remove dead skin and ensure that your antioxidants can actually work. At least 3 times a week if you want that skin to really glow.
3. Add in Vitamin A Retinol at night. This is key when it comes to aging. It helps boost your skin, evens out skin tone and renews the complexion. You will be waking up with a brighter, more youthful complexion.
4. Sunblock sunblock and more sunblock even on your neck and keep that face out of the sun. Use a good bronzer to cheat the glow.