With each season your skincare routine needs to change up slightly. I know it can be overwhelming but once you get the hang of it I promise it's easy to stay on track with your skin. It's all about some forward planning. When Spring hits your skin will definitely be happier because there is more moisture in the air.
I love to cheat the glow using highlighters, hydrating sun blocks and a good bronzer to give that sunkissed look. But if you are looking to really take it that step further then here are some tips on tweaking your skincare and foods to give your skin a boost.
1. Depending on your skin type you need to swap your winter skincare for something lighter especially if you are acne prone and make sure you exfoliate if you have dull skin using a cleanser.
2. If you were too cold to use a sheet mask now is the time to get that back into your routine at least once a week. Twice a week if your skin is dry or dehydrated. Shop the Glo Sheet Mask Set to test which one your skin loves best.
3. Herbal teas are a great way to add the glow to your skin. Try Green Tea to add into your daily routine if your skin needs some extra love.
4. Sun block is a must all year round but especially as we come into spring and summer. Sun damage causes aging and we definitely don't want that.
5. Get as much Vitamin C in your diet as you can. Up your cucumber, orange, kiwi and pomegranate intake for the glow. Green juices are a definite winner for the glow. If you still need some more then get The Glo Getter to take the glow to the next level which is infused with Ascorbic Acid and Kiwi Fruit Extract.
6. Keep your face out of the sun and rather cheat the sunkissed glow with shimmers, cc creams and creamy bronzers. With a good skincare routine, staying hydrated and eating skin booster foods all you need is some makeup to glow like a diamond.