We are so excited to announce our new product launch that is not a mask is happening mid September. As well as our fav hero ingredient CBD Leaf Extract we are adding an amazing antioxidant Pomegranate Fruit Extract. It's one of those ingredients that's amazing to eat and also put on your skin.
Why Use Pomegranate Fruit Extract For Your Skin?
The three types of antioxidants – tannins, anthocyanins, and ellagic acid are the reasons why pomegranate extract is so effective. These compounds work to detox as well as repair the skin from the damage caused from environmental factors like UV rays, it's an anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Pomegranate also helps in repairing, rejuvenating and replenishing your skin in many ways. From an anti-ageing product to imparting a natural glow.
Seven Reasons Why Pomegranate Fruit Extract is Amazing:
1. Full of Antioxidants: Not only does it contain about 48% of the daily vitamin C, but also contains other antioxidants such as anthocyanins, ellagic acid, and tannins. With all these antioxidants in one go you have the ultimate protector against free radical damage, which is a big cause in aging.
2. Cell Regeneration: Pomegranates help protect the epidermis (the outer layer of the skin) and helps with skin cell regeneration in the epidermis and dermis (inner layer), increasing circulation and healing the skin, aiding in tissue repair and wound healing.
3. Sun Protection: They have sun protective compounds that may protect the skin against free radical damage, help prevent skin cancer, relieve sunburn and reduce the signs of sun damage.
4. Anti-Aging: Pomegranates may help protect against premature aging by helping reduce the signs of skin aging caused by sun damage and exposure, such as wrinkles and fine lines. Pomegranates may also help prevent hyperpigmentation and age spots.
5. Youthful Skin: Pomegranates promote smooth, firm skin by boosting collagen and elastin production and soften skin.
6. Dry Skin: It is a great ingredient for skincare because it penetrates deeply into the skin. It works for most skin types. Since pomegranate oil penetrates deeply into the skin, it is effective for treating dry skin. It soothes dry, cracked, and irritated skin. It contains punicic acid, an omega 5 fatty acid that hydrates and prevents moisture loss.
7. Oily Skin/Combination Skin: Pomegranate oil even works for oily skin and the use of pomegranates have been beneficial for acne prone skin, to combat breakouts, reduce scarring, and soothe minor irritations
If you are super keen to stay in the know and be the first to get your hands on our new product, sign up to our Glo Getter Newsletter
. Not only will you get to shop first, you will also get a VIP discount code and an extra goodie.