Your skin should be treated like your best friend and if you weren't so kind this year now is the rime to set your New Year goals. Why wait set them now and get busy stocking up your skin stash. Glowing healthy skin is always in.
Your Skin resolutions:
1. Clean out the old skincare that is not serving you and is way past its sell by date. If you have too much then you need to scale down.A simple skincare routine is so much better and one that you can manage easily. Check your products every 6 months just to make sure.
2. Moisturise both night and day. Keep your skin hydrated all the time and keep it plump. Hydrated skin means smooth flawless skin. Remember your skin repairs itself a night so a good night time routine is essential.
3. Mask every week. You can so easily sit with sheet mask and binge on some Netflix. Its the best way to get your skincare on and relax at the same time.
4. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate. This has to be part of your routine to shed the dead skin and make sure your skincare is effective. Clear away dead skin cells and help along cell turnover to reveal fresh, radiant skin.
5. Wear sunscreen every day all day. This is the number one most important thing you can do for your skin. Rain or shine, apply SPF to your face, neck and décoletté. A tinted sunscreen is always a winner and really simplifies your routine.
6. Remove your makeup at night. Overnight your skin repairs itself, and makeup left on the skin doesn’t help the process plus your pores get clogged. Make sure in the new year you have a bottle of micellar water and cotton pads in case you are just too tired to wash your face.
7. Address your skin concerns. Make sure you have the right ingredients in your routine that are you for your skin concerns whether its pigmentation or dehydrated skin.
8. Go get a facial and get expert advice. Everyone needs to get a treatment once a month to keep your skin on track. Peels and micro needling are a must. Paired with the Lumi Glo sheet maaks for quicker healing.