Key Anti-Ageing Ingredients In Your Skincare Routine
Key Anti-Ageing ingredients You Need In Your Skincare Routine To Stay Youthful
We Are all looking to keep that youthful glow and as we get older our skin doesn't function like it used to. It's so essential to have a good skincare routine but it can also be overwhelming on what to use. For me it's all about key ingredients that help with the aging process, keep skin bright, hydrated and healthy.
7 Anti-Ageing Ingredients You Need In Your Routine:
1. CBD Leaf Extract is key for not only healing your skin when it's inflamed and stressed out but also has anti-aging properties. By counteracting free-radical damage and reducing the look of inflammation, CBD anti-aging serums visibly diminish issues like wrinkles, skin dullness, and an uneven skin tone.
2. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that works to protect the skin from free radical damage caused by environmental factors such as UV rays and pollution. It's also an amazing ingredient to help brighten, stimulate collagen production as well as even out skin tone and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Beauty Tip: Look for products that combine both Vitamin C and E. They are a powerful combo against UV rays.
Shop the Glo Up Set:
3. Hyaluronic Acid is definitely an anti-ageing favourite because it's a super hero when it comes to keeping moisture locked into the skin. Which means the skin is more healthy when it's hydrated. It also plumps which helps fill in those fine lines and wrinkles. It's basically like a shot of water to the skin.
Shop The Glo Hydrate Set:
4. Niacinamide is the super hero because not only is it brightening it also has lots of other skin benefits, including improving hydration levels, preventing UV damage, and reducing inflammation and discoloration. It's super gentle on the skin and really lightens dark circles under your eyes too. That's why the Lumi Glo Eye Brightener won best eye mask. It's that good.
Shop The Glo Bright Set:
5. Collagen specifically for your skin helps give your skin structure and elasticity, or that famous “bounce.” So, in theory, boosting your skin's collagen levels, or preventing its loss would help you look younger. We love the combo of CBD Leaf Extract and Collagen to help promote younger looking skin.
Shop The Glo Plump Set:
6. Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A and is a must to have in your routine as it has the ability to change the appearance of the skin's surface. It works by binding to skin cell receptors, in turn strengthening the skin’s ability to protect itself, helping boost collagen and stimulates skin cell renewal. Resulting in a glowing complexion which we love so much.
Beauty Tip: If you haven't used retinol before, start on a lower dosage and can build up over time. Best use at night before you go to bed.
7. Sun Screen is a MUST even if you don't live inb the sun. It's your number one defence when it comes to the signs of aging. Without using sunscreen regularly throughout the day you are seriously damaging your skin.
Beauty Tip: You really want an SPF 50 so that you are protected for longer. Pop a dry mist sunscreen in your bag and keep misting throughout the day without messing your makeup.
Happy Skincare Shopping. If you haven't shopped with us before, sign up for the skin quiz to find your skin type and our Glo Secrets to find out all the ways to have happy healthy glowing skin.